We are pleased to announce our 2017 Poker Run!
Date: Sunday, August 13th 2017.
Check In / Registration 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Rider Meeting 9:15 a.m.
Last bike out by 10:00 a.m.
Trophies, raffle, and prizes 2:00 p.m.
Current ATV stickers are required on bikes.
All minors must bring one parent or legal guardian to the sign-up table. Each person must sign forms.
Spark arresters are required and will be checked.
There may be a voluntary sound check.
Directions (click here for pdf map)
- From Carlton: Take Meadowlake Rd (west) past reservoir, turn left (south) on Bald Mt Rd and follow signs.
- From McMinnville: Take Hwy 18 to Willamina.
- From Salem: Take Hwy 22 west to Willamina.
From Willamina go west on Willamina Creek Rd. approx. 5 miles, turn left on Coast Creek Rd. approx 2 miles, turn right on Gilbert Creek Rd. approx. 4 miles, turn right on Bald Mt. Rd. travel 4 miles and then turn right on Forest Service Rd. 4-7-1.1 which is East Line Quarry
- Course is 38+ miles, with a fuel stop at 20 miles in.
- PRICE: Pre-Entry fee is $35.00 (Must be received by August 10th, 2017). Entry fee after August 10th with be $40.00. If you pay the day of the poker run, please bring CASH. We cannot take credit cards onsite.
Want to join the fun?
We prefer you use the paypal payment method below, but to accommodate those of you that prefer check, please mail your payment to:
Applegate Rough Riders Motorcycle Club
PO Box 13674
Salem, Oregon 97309
Be sure to have the RIDER NAME(s) sent to us also, either on the check memo area or on a piece of paper.
Credit/Debit Card Payments via PayPal
Note: You MUST fill in the box below with the “Rider Name” before clicking on the “Buy Now” button. This is our only method of matching up your name to the “already paid” list we will have on the day of the poker run. If you have multiple people you are signing up, please use this form below for EACH rider. One rider at a time by coming back to this page each time for each rider.